Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I get to your clinic?
- What type of illnesses does the doctor treat?
- What types of treatment are used?
- I have so-and-so problem/pain/condition. What would you advise?
- How long will a typical treatment take?
- I only have one day. Can I still come for treatment?
- Do I have to do anything before coming?
- How much will the treatment cost/Are there any charges?
- How does the numbering system work?
- I plan to be in India/Brunei/London/New York/Melbourne during a particular period. Will the Doctor be there then?
- What are the recommended practices pertaining to the Yoga as taught by Jag Therapy?
- When is the next Yoga class?
How do I get to your clinic?
Please refer to the directions under Contact Us.
What type of illnesses does the doctor treat?
Anything from Cough to Cancer. Please refer to the Index section of the book, Health, Herbs & Harmony, Nature's Way.
What types of treatment are used?
Both Eastern and Western medical philosophy are used. For further details, please refer to About Us and Therapies.
I have so-and-so problem/pain/condition. What would you advise?We are unable to provide medical advice without an actual physical consultation. Please make an appointment to come into the clinic.
How long will a typical treatment take?This depends on the severity of the problem as well as how long you have been having it. Generally, treatment takes about one (1) week, after which, through diet and exercise, the patient is taught how to continue the treatment.
I only have one day. Can I still come for treatment?
Yes. You will be able to obtain a diagnosis as well as receive advice on your treatment.
Do I have to do anything before coming?
- Make an appointment before coming (applicable to Jag Therapy Mysore). New appointments are only given out for Mondays to Thursdays
- Shower before treatment
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing
- Bring the latest medical reports and scan results pertaining to your condition/complaint (if any)
- Do not bath/shower until 12 hours after the treatment – this is to allow the essential oils to take effect
How much will the treatment cost/Are there any charges?
Each clinic has a different payment system.
For Jag Therapy Mysore, there is a one-off registration fee of INR 100.00 and each session costs a minimum of INR 50.00. This is to cover the cost of the oils used during treatment as well as overhead costs towards maintaining the clinic. Exceptions are made for children, the infirm and the elderly. We welcome all donations towards the upkeep of the clinic.
In Jag Therapy Brunei, a minimum donation of BND 20.00 is appreciated to cover the cost of the oils and the overheads.
How does the numbering system work?
For Jag Therapy Mysore, upon registration/presentation of your Patient Card, you will be given a number tag. In front of the Therapy Rooms, you will see a stand upon which the numbers are hung.
Check the stand to see what the current number is. When you are the next patient, please move to sit on the chair in front of the Therapy Room. You will be called into a room when it is your turn.
There may sometimes be quite a long wait. We seek your patience and understanding!
A similar system operates in Jag Therapy Brunei.
I plan to be in India/Brunei/London/New York/Melbourne during a particular period. Will the Doctor be there then?
Please send us an email for the Doctor’s latest travel dates.
What are the recommended practices pertaining to the Yoga as taught by Jag Therapy?
We recommend that you:
- Shower before a class
- Do not eat or drink up to 2 hours before a class
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing
- Use a mat or a thick blanket for your practice
- Do not shower immediately after a class – wait at least 2 hours before taking a bath
When is the next Yoga class?
Please contact the respective clinics for the latest schedules.